We will be posting links to websites on a variety of informative topics
for children, parents and educators. This page will be updated often, so be sure check back for new resources.
- DLTK's Crafts for Kids features a variety of fun, printable
children's crafts, coloring pages and more; including projects for holidays,
educational themes and some of your children's favorite cartoon characters
- Everything Preschool features resources such as songs, crafts and science activities for preschool teachers and parents (www.everythingpreschool.com).
- Council for Exceptional Children is a professional organization dedicated to improving the educational
success of individuals with disabilities and/or gifts and talents (www.cec.sped.org).
- Adaptive Mall
offers adaptive equipment for children with special need products
ranging from special needs strollers, special needs car seats, adaptive
toys and more (www.adaptivemall.com).
- Innovative Therapists International offers oral-motor speech and feeding seminars emphasizing
practical therapy techniques developed by Sara R. Johnson for speech/language
pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists and concerned
parents/teachers of special needs children worldwideSeminars are available
live or via self-study DVD (www.talktools.net).
- The "MOM 2 MOM" Helpline Program - University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey. You're caring for your special needs child... Who is caring for you? At Mom 2 Mom our focus is caring for you. Call 1-877-914-6662 or download this flyer for more details.
- The new R-Word.org website has been launched to better help you spread the word to end the word on March 2 and throughout the year. This website has information about what to do when you hear people using the R-word. There are also resources you can download from the site, including a fact sheet and key messages and talking points you can use to help put an end to the use of the R-word.
- The Resource Guide for Adult English Language Learners of New Jersey is designed to help individuals find English as a Second Language Programs in their areas. The directory also contains a listing of Internet ESL resources, as well as resources for businesses that wish to provide ESL training for employees.